Saturday, April 12, 2008

Kinda Sorta an Oaky Afterbirth

Okay, so I've been pretty sick these past few days. I thought that it was a remarkable coincidence since I just got sick when I got these cats, and I really don't get sick too many times in one year. Really not more than once. I was really worried that I was allergic to the cats, but I seem to be getting better, and my contact with the cats isn't lessening. So I guess that's a good sign.

But the World Has turned UPSIDE DOWN while I was incapacitated. First, as I was starting to get sick, Lifetime bought Project Runway?!?!? Is this true? How could anyone let this happen? I AM NOT GOING TO WATCH LIFETIME. Isn't Project Runway one of the quintessential Bravo TV shows? Why would Lifetime be a better choice? I feel like the show is never going to be the same. Who will watch it now? ALSO--just in--Nina Garcia has been fired from her position as the fashion director of ELLE magazine! What does this mean? Will ELLE still be involved with Project Runway? Will Nina Garcia? Who will give the really mean commentaries? I AM DISTRAUGHT.

In other news--The Office is back! Yay! I enjoyed Thursday's episode, but in the way that the first Christmas episode was enjoyable. Totally awkward and uncomfortable, and made me feel bad for like, half of the characters. But in that wonderful Office way. I forgot how much I missed Pam, Jim, Michael, Dwight, Angela etc...until I saw them again on Thursday night. I'm now excited for the rest of this season.

And, for some inexplicable reason, I am currently watching Full House. I blame the illness. It's so 90s. The hair, the clothes, the jokes. The acting is so terrible! It's strange to think that I used to watch this show all the time, and thought it was a good show. Oh, how we grow.

No comments: