Wednesday, February 13, 2008

"It's a muthaf***ing walk-off!"

Aside from having less than 5 minutes total work today, I've been having a pretty good day. At least where my priorities currently are. First, Obama swept the East Coast yesterday, which was pretty cool, albeit not unexpected. It's a good run, and I'm still kinda amazed at the level of commitment and attention that people are giving to these Primaries. It's just reflective of the fact that people really REALLY want a change for America. I mean look at the Democratic candidates, and the fact that McCain is the Republican frontrunner. Interesting stuff.

Second, the Writers' Strike is officially over! Yeah! I am so ridiculously excited about this, if only for the pure joy that is new episodes of The Office. They are still a while away, but the simple fact that new episodes are being made makes me very, very happy.

Now I'm getting ready to watch a new episode of Project Runway. The last before the Finale! Yay! My picks were Jillian (my favorite of the season), Christian, and Rami, but now I'm thinking that Chris might be a dark horse and overtake Rami, whose designs are really starting to bore Nina. Boring Nina is probably the worst thing that can happen to a Project Runway designer. OH! I just realized something. Two of my favorite current Reality TV personalities are named Jillian. Weird. It must be something about the name "Jillian," which I've never really considered a great name; in fact, I think the name "Jill" is really dumb. Huh. Maybe it's the extra "-ian" that does it. Well, the additional "-ny" did a world of difference for Johnny Depp. I should look into this...

So yeah, a good day. Now leave me! I need to pour myself a glass of Icewine and prepare for the new Project Runway.

auf Wiedersehen

No comments: