Friday, February 1, 2008

I just lost a Hershey Kiss in the blackhole of my desk

I've literally done nothing at work today except drag and drop one file into the database I rule over, and procure a box of manila folders from the supply room. Oh yeah, I'm really earning that extra money I got today from a PTO cashout. I also scrawled absentmindedly on my palm "Pay Rent." At least I'm remembering to do something.

The LOST premiere was yesterday night, and that show is losing me. I was totally surfing the internet while I watched an episode, and that would never have happened with any of the ones from season 1. But still, I just need to know what'll happen. It's only a mild addiction, though, and I won't get the DTs if I miss an episode.

In other news, I think I'm applying for a new job. Or rather a "gig" that won't require me to quit this job, because I don't think anybody here needs me to do that just now. But it's something that caught my eye when I was lurking craigslist yesterday, and won't require me to leave my computer's side. It hurts too much when we're apart from one another. But yeah, this gig would be something that I am immensely interested in doing and would probably provide me with more personal satisfaction than being the bitch at this job. I don't even know if it pays. I don't think I care.

Let's do something crazy this weekend. Methinks I need a release of some sort that just doesn't come from watching another rerun of Bravo's Make Me a Supermodel.

No comments: