Saturday, May 3, 2008

Most Hipster Morning EVER

Apparently my cats don't want me to sleep in on Saturdays. Even more so than during the week. At 7 AM sharp, Gus decided it was time to play with my feet, which were incidentally not currently covered by my blanket. Ouch. Nubs was by my head, purring loudly and demanding attention. I know that she feels better now, because she's gotten back to running around and attacking Gus. Loudly.

When I finally dragged myself from the cozy wonderland that is my bed on a Saturday morning, I decided to go to Borders to buy Juno. I'm watching it right now--we're at the point where Mark and Juno get a little creepy. After that I went to Intelligentsia for a latte (best coffee ever!). By the way, other than the quality of coffee served, this is why Intelligentsia is a much better coffee shop than Starbucks.

In other news, my computer seems to be getting slower and slower and crotchetingly old-mannish. I should look into getting a new computer, but with all of my expenses recently, it'll be hard. I guess that's what my good ole government check will help with. Because seriously, it sucks.

Also, last night I was so excited because I wanted to watch Dexter on my computer, due to the awesomeness of Netflix. It turns out that my account has a mysterious hold on it, for no explicable reason. This is why they won't send me my movies, and apparently won't let me watch things online. I had to call, and got the most unhelpful lady ever, who had no idea why my account was on hold, and couldn't explain why nobody notified me until I tried to watch a show. Oh, and it should be fixed sometime next week. What's the point of having a 24 hour help line, if you can't fix problems until a week later? GOD. All I wanted to do was watch some entertaining TV show about a sympathetic serial killer played by Michael C Hall. Why are you screwing with me, universe? Juno's great and all, but I've seen it before.

Sorry if this wasn't entertaining; I just wanted to bitch. I'll try to think of a more interesting post for next time.

No comments: