Thursday, June 26, 2008

Still Waters

are only guaranteed to be stagnant! And usually rancid.

I've been rather repetitive and boring recently, haven't I? Sorry. One of the primary reasons for starting this blog was to be creative and fun, so I would not want to get so stabby during work hours. I guess I veered away from the mission statement for a while. And, I'm bored of talking about TV. I also got way too serious and self-reflective there, which was NEVER SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN ON THIS SPACE. Whoops!

So, I'm going to try something new, which will hopefully be interesting & entertaining for a while. I sincerely think this'll help remind everyone about how good it used to be. You know, back when my credit cards threatened to cut me in my sleep and Jose Cuervo was too much man for me.

I may do a new post as early as tomorrow (dependent on work status), so stay tuned!

PS-Don't set your expectations too high--it'll be rather gimmicky but hopefully creative enough for me and somewhat entertaining for you.

No comments: