Tuesday, June 9, 2009

I Secretly Hope That She Spells Her Name "Lauren"

I'll have a real entry at some point, once I figure out about how I'm supposed get everything organized during this month for the big move. Oh, and once I am moved in, I'll probably try to take pictures and stuff to post here. Once I find the battery for my camera. Yeah, I don't know how I lost that either. MY STUDIO-LIFE IS SUCH A MESS.

BUT, I wanted (nay, needed!) to share this cinematic masterpiece with the few of you who still check this blog out. It is amazing.



I saw this on this site (thanks Melanie!), and I must agree. Muscles do not a relationship make. If the video was tongue-in-cheek, well, it would be hilarious. But it's completely sincere. Dude, it's been 2 years. She ain't coming back no matter how hard you flex.

Reading the youtube comments only makes me fear for some women. They seem to eat that stuff up with a spoon.

I haven't said this in a long time, but Dude, get over yourself.

3 comments:

Lizzy said...

Eric clicked on this over breakfast.

Me: What in the world is that?
Eric: I think it's about a guy in love with his four wheeler.
Me: Oh.
Both Of Us: Wait a minute...
Me: Uh, maybe she died? Would that make it better?

We didn't toss our pancakes like hay bales, but it was close.
Where are you moving to?

Eric said...

I try not to ever read a youtube comment thread, as they tend to make me lose faith in humanity.

Cristina said...

Lizzy! Yeah, that's about right. It's horrifying. Actually, the whole "Psychotic Letters from Men" site is horrifying. And yet I cannot look away! I'm moving a few blocks north of my current place, at Lake Shore and Hawthorne. It's been CRAZY. How are you? You have almost birthed a child! (I should maybe address this to you in a more personal manner than in a comment on my blog--soon I shall be organized!)

Eric--yep. I try not to either, but for some reason the comments keep sucking me in and making me sad and angry. Also, it seems that no matter what the video is actually about, the more people comment, the more likely you are to see poorly informed religious and political debates. OH PEOPLE.