Wednesday, January 30, 2008

I'm usually about five years too late

After several half-hearted attempts to create a personal blog, all aborted in the first 24 hours of their lives, I finally gave in. It turns out that I do have quite a bit going on with me right now and I need a repository for these thoughts.

To anyone who may actually be reading this: welcome and I apologize in advance. The future will be filled with ramblings, and they will most likely be of the shallowest kind. I will rant about TV, and probably discuss television personalities as if they were long lost friends. I will complain about my job, and probably put myself in a position to be fired. I will recount daily tales of woe, half-remembered dreams, and awkward memories. I will complain and rejoice in equal measure. I will survive.

I never did this when I was younger and angsty, so let me guarantee that this will not be a diary of any profound suffering. There will be no annoying emo-type poetry or song lyrics. I also have no desire to let you know what music I'm listening to right now. I still reject Myspace and its evils. I just kinda want to say "sup ya'll; this is me."

Consider this an experiment--let's see just how long it lasts.

No comments: